I saw Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleaning and I got curious about it. I wonder if it is really the World’s Most Powerful Facial.
In the hope that the truth will be told, I purchased one.
Then I would like to give this product a review and share it with you.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleaning
- with 100% Natural Calcium
- natural normal amount lead content, safe for human
- no additives and fragrances
- can be use in facial and body
- good in deep cleaning pores and removing black heads and whiteheads
- removes impurities
- chilled clay can be apply to insect bites
- available in 1lb and 2lbs container
Prepare a non-metal bowl and utensil.
- Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleaning and Apple Cide Vinegar or water.
- Stir the mixture well until it become a paste.
- Apply ample amount around the face. Let it stay for about 5 to 10 minutes for delicate skin and 15 to 20 minutes for normal skin.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water. Pat it dry.
- (Optional) You can apply your moisturizer after.
As a result you will feel pulling and tightening of the skin. At the same time, you can also feel your face pulsating.
In addition, redness of the skin will occur. No need to worry because it is normal and it will disappear after 30 minutes.
In my first time application, it’s kinda sticky but bearable. Plus it smells awful.
During that tormenting moment, I just think the positive benefits I can get after using it.
So I waited for about 10 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
To tell you honestly, I do have some problem with washing it off but not only with this clay but will all other clay masks I have tried. I am having difficulty removing all of it in my face.
Finally, after struggling for about 12 minutes, I completely removed the clay mask.
By the time I finished washing it off, I realized it also has the power to removed whiteheads instantly.
Thus, I will continue using twice a week so I can get the full benefits.
* can be customized depending on your need; it has 5 recipes to lower stress
– Father Kneipp’s Original Mix (mix clay and apple cider in equal parts)
– Antioxidant Mask Mix (mix clay and green tea in equal parts and add 500 mg Vitamin C with bioflavoniods).
– Foot Facial Mix (mix clay and Pau d’Arco tea in equal parts and 5 drops of tea tree oil).
– Honey Mask Mix (mix clay and apple cider vinegar in equal parts and add 1 tablespoon raw honey)
– Body Pack Mix (mix 1 lb clay and 1 pint apple cider vinegar)
* helps improve healing process
* removes whiteheads and blackheads
* 1 lb Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleaning can already make 10 to 15 clay packs.
* very affordable
* can be used by whole family
- might cause skin breakouts for a few
- for some customers it burned their skin
- smells awful
- can cause itchiness for some
First to thing to remember when trying a new product, one must test it first in a small skin portion and wait if there will be any negative reaction.
With this in mind, the damage in skin can be prevented.
⚡ Final Verdict
In the final analysis, I must say my skin is compatible with this clay.
Luckily, I didn’t experience skin breakouts nor burned skin.
Moreover, it really does help me to get rid of those blackheads and acne.
Thus, after finishing one container, I will purchase another one again.